Architectural Designer I | #ML00106
Culver City, CA /
Play – Studio /
Cuningham seeks an Architectural Designer to share in our vision to dream big, be daring, and create change. We are a forward-thinking design firm that values people, creative problem solving, and a learning mindset in the pursuit of unique, regenerative solutions that fit our clients’ needs.
The successful candidate will have one to three years of experience, preferably but not limited to themed entertainment design. They should be highly motivated and thrive in a collaborative environment. We strive to innovate and look for our team members to have a learning mindset and come to the table with creative solutions.
What you will do
- Work with project team to develop creative designs solutions on challenging projects.
- Develop and document designs using Revit software
- Assist the team in the preparation of presentation documents
- Assist in the coordination of documents with consultants, contractors, etc.
- Participate in construction administration activities with Project Architect.
- Provide support for tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
- Work hard, have fun, challenge yourself and challenge others.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years' experience, working in an Architecture firm.
- Interest in (experience with) themed entertainment.
- Self-directed learner with a desire to gain strong technical skills.
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Enscape, Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo, etc. are ideal.
- Willingness to work closely with project team, including architects, designers and managers.
$55,000 - $94,000 a year
Compensation commensurate with experience, capabilities, licensure/certification, and location of residence.
Benefits: Cuningham offers a variety of benefits to employees including; health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, 401k retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Together, we create enduring experiences for a healthy world.
Whether we are celebrating at a Spirit hour, nurturing an equitable and just work environment, or delivering regenerative design solutions to restore natural and human systems, each exchange is an opportunity to create a better future and support the health of our talent and communities. Our values are simple and impact every aspect of our practice:
Design the future.
Restore the earth.
Take care of each other.
What can we create together?
Cuningham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace when combined with equity and justice. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status.