Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Support Services – Marketing
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator in our Minneapolis office. Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter.
This position will focus on supporting the marketing efforts of our Minneapolis office. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Minneapolis Senior Marketing Manager, the candidate will work closely with the leadership in the Minneapolis office and focus on proposal submissions and other related marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is someone who has a thorough knowledge of marketing architectural professional services across multiple market sectors including but not limited to multi-family, mixed-use and education market sectors. To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated the ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing deadlines while effectively managing time and resources.
What you will do
- Be responsible for coordinating the preparation and submission of proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and award submissions.
- Possess strong writing skills in order to generate original written content for proposals, project pages, resumes, press releases, and social media posts.
- Work in Adobe Creative Suite to generate proposal documents and marketing presentations.
- Work seamlessly in Deltek Vision to monitor and track opportunities and marketing events.
- Provide general support for marketing and business development efforts.
- Work in fast-paced environment with changing deadlines while effectively managing time and resources.
What we look for
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, business, and/or communications is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 plus years of previous experience in marketing for an architectural, engineering or construction firm.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook and ability to adjust to variety of working styles and personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and focus on solutions-oriented results.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated ability to be part of a growing, fast-paced, creative, team environment.
- The ability to work independently or collaboratively on multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through with a keen attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign specifically.
- Experience with Deltek Vision.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.