Las Vegas, NV /
Grow – Studio /
Cuningham seeks a Client Manager to share in our vision to dream big, be daring, and create change. We are a forward-thinking design firm that values people, creative problem solving, and a learning mindset in the pursuit of unique, regenerative solutions that fit our clients’ needs. This role is based out of our Las Vegas office.
This role will be responsible for managing and leading contract negotiations and educating the client on our design process. In addition, you'll partner with project managers to ensure the financial health and successful execution of the project and maintain close contact with the client during the duration of the project.
What you will do
- Leads complex projects with significant scope and high visibility in the marketplace.
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for understanding the client goals and guiding the project direction, incorporates sustainable design and sound technical principles in the work.
- Communicate regularly with clients and project teams.
- Facilitate presentations to the client.
- Provide design insight during marketing efforts and job interviews.
- Strive to meet external and internal budgets.
- Provides feedback and guidance on budgets, schedules, and programs; project team assignments; fee estimates; scope of services; proposals and contracts.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Provide feedback for performance evaluations of team members.
- Serve as primary liaison contact with clients.
- Work closely with studio leaders, project managers and project architects.
What we look for
- Professional degree (bachelor’s or higher) and registration/certification in architecture or related field preferred.
- 15+ years of industry experience, PK-12/Higher Education market preferred with 5+ years of which were in a Client Manger role.
- Understanding of how teams utilize Revit and other graphic/3D/visualization software for deliverable requirements.
- Supports marketing and business development efforts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams.
- Communication skills: provides clear, concise information to others via verbal or written communication; actively listens and learns through observation.
- Verbal communication skills: seeks to understand others' points of view looking at verbal and non-verbal cues to encourage open and honest discussions.
- Skill and interest in mentoring and supporting team members to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Visible and active in affiliated marketplace(s), attending market-specific events, conferences, activities, etc.
- Maintains network of current clients and pursue new clients and/or expand into new markets.
Together, we create enduring experiences for a healthy world.
Whether we are celebrating at a Spirit hour, nurturing an equitable and just work environment, or delivering regenerative design solutions to restore natural and human systems, each exchange is an opportunity to create a better future and support the health of our talent and communities. Our values are simple and impact every aspect of our practice:
Design the future.
Restore the earth.
Take care of each other.
What can we create together?
Cuningham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace when combined with equity and justice. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status.