Grow – K-12 Education
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a Project Manager to focus on Education projects for our Denver office. At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents, and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive. In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it!
The Project Manager will play a key role in continuing to build our Education business through project leadership and client management. As the primary point of contact, the Project Manager shall be responsible for coordination of the project between Cuningham Group and its clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of the design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and landscape disciplines on the project. Commonly performed tasks include: define deliverables, schedule, and fees during the proposal phase; develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules; write contracts and proposals, monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance; administer Owner and Consultant contracts; support Market Group Leadership with staffing decisions.
What you will do
- Motivate and manage cross-office project teams.
- Be responsible for delivering complex, high-value projects with public entities as clients.
- Lead and manage projects, teams, and budgets.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring staff.
What we look for
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture or Design School. Must be licensed.
- Preferred experience, 8+ years in the design industry with 5+ in the role of Project Manager.
- Education project experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the internal team.
- Effective with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Working knowledge of project management software and Revit.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.