Support Services – Human Resources
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator on a temporary basis in our Minneapolis office. Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter detailing their experience to:
Our Minneapolis office has an opportunity for temporary Recruiting Coordinator for a 3-6 month assignment. We are seeking an energetic, self-motived, customer-service oriented HR professional who has an eye for details and enjoys contributing to process improvement. In this role you will be the point person to coordinate candidate interviews in six different offices across the firm. You will collaborate with the HR team, hiring managers and administrative professionals across the firm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure the highest level of candidate experience by scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews.
- Maintain candidate information in Lever ATS.
- Post job openings to various job boards; monitor their effectiveness and manage the expiration dates.
- Document recruiting process including interview process and steps in Lever ATS.
- Review affirmative action plans and create checklists to track compliance.
- Assist with special HR projects or administrative projects as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience.
- Two+ years of administrative support experience focusing on recruiting.
- Experience with applicant tracking system; preferably Lever.
- Proven experience in effectively managing multiple details in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with collaborative teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.