Project Manager | #ML00014
Phoenix, AZ /
Heal – Healthcare /
Cuningham Group is seeking a Project Manager to focus on healthcare projects in our Phoenix or Culver City office. The Project Manager will play a key role in helping build our healthcare business through project leadership and client management. As the primary point of contact, the Project Manager shall be responsible for coordination of the project between Cuningham Group and its clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of the design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and landscape disciplines on the project.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Benefits and salaries are competitive. Cuningham Group is an equal opportunity employer.
What You Will Do
- Ownership of delivering complex, high-value healthcare projects.
- Develop, implement and monitor a work plan for each project.
- Responsible for client relations and to assist Project leadership and Principal-In-Charge to obtain repeat business from existing clients.
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets.
- Administer Owner and Consultant contracts.
- Motivate and manage cross-office project teams.
- Client care and retention for key healthcare projects.
- Submit to and review with client matters pertaining to budget and scope of the work.
- Define deliverables, schedule, and fees during the proposal phase.
- Plan internal and external communications.
- Develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules.
- Monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance.
- Support Healthcare Leadership with staffing decisions.
- Medical planning experience is a plus.
What We Look For
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture or Design School.
- Minimum of seven years of experience managing healthcare projects for a design firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the design team.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring technical and design staff.
- Experience with budget creation, development, and management tools.
- Solid experience with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Project Management Software experience and Revit familiarity required.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development and management.
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.