Project Manager | #ML00083
San Diego, CA /
Heal – Studio /
As a Healthcare Project Manager at Cuningham, you will join a welcoming team that embraces advanced technologies and flexible work environments. Join us as we design solutions that are insightful, well-coordinated, and uniquely fitted to their place and purpose.
The Project Manager will play a key role in helping build our healthcare business through project leadership and client management. As the primary point of contact, the Project Manager shall be responsible for coordination of the project between Cuningham Group and its clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of the design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and landscape disciplines on the project.
What You Will Do
- Ownership of delivering complex, high-value healthcare projects.
- Develop, implement and monitor a work plan for each project.
- Responsible for client relations and to assist Project leadership and Principal-In-Charge to obtain repeat business from existing clients.
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets.
- Administer Owner and Consultant contracts.
- Motivate and manage cross-office project teams.
- Client care and retention for key healthcare projects.
- Submit to and review with client matters pertaining to budget and scope of the work.
- Define deliverables, schedule, and fees during the proposal phase.
- Plan internal and external communications.
- Develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules.
- Monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance.
- Support Healthcare Leadership with staffing decisions.
- Medical planning experience is a plus.
What We Look For
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture or Design School.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing healthcare projects for a design firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the design team.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring technical and design staff.
- Experience with budget creation, development, and management tools.
- Solid experience with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Project Management Software experience and Revit familiarity required.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development and management.
Benefits & Compensation
- National Compensation Range: $82,000 to $141,000 annually. Compensation commensurate with experience, capabilities, licensure/certification, and location of residence.
- Benefits: Cuningham offers a variety of benefits to employees including; health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, 401k retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Together, we create enduring experiences for a healthy world.
Whether we are celebrating at a Spirit hour, nurturing an equitable and just work environment, or delivering regenerative design solutions to restore natural and human systems, each exchange is an opportunity to create a better future and support the health of our talent and communities. Our values are simple and impact every aspect of our practice:
Design the future.
Restore the earth.
Take care of each other.
What can we create together?
Cuningham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace when combined with equity and justice. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status.