Senior Construction Administrator
Phoenix, AZ /
Heal – Healthcare /
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is seeking a construction administrator in our Phoenix office. Candidates should have 15 to 20 years of experience with a focus on construction administration for Healthcare projects. The ideal candidate is a collaborative team leader, highly motivated, and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm in the Healthcare Market Group.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing their experience.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate all projects and ensure compliance to all budgets for contract services and coordinate with project manager to review all projects and maintain estimates and track all invoices and work orders.
- Coordinate with various departments to bid for processes and maintain track of all project schedule and ensure compliance to all timeframe and prepare an effective work schedule in coordination with design engineers and maintain regular visits to construction sites.
- Monitor an effective construction quality control program and ensure compliance to all construction regulations and prepare required documents and establish quality of all construction work for all contracts.
- Assist contractors to evaluate all contract documents and prepare reports for any deficiencies in projects and ensure adherence to all design and construction regulations for all new buildings at various locations and ensure effective maintenance of all project schedules.
- Perform meetings for all projects and develop and issue various construction documents to set bids for all projects and issue notices to contractors if required and coordinate with clients and recommend changes to contract if required.
- Documents all construction activities and evaluate progress of all projects and monitor all ad hoc requests and participate in various construction progress meetings and maintain records for all construction procedures.
- Collaborate with design engineer and gather and evaluate all change orders and maintain records of all design engineers processes and maintain logs of all shops recordings and submit same for approval.
- Monitor all contractor drawings at various intervals and maintain records of all installation and evaluate all applications for payment got contractors and recommend changes if required and supervise efficient working of all employees and ensure compliance to all instructions.
- Ensure compliance to all company safety requirements and monitor all projects from conceptualization to implementation and prepare reports for same and evaluate punch list for all project close out
- Assist project manager in preparing project staffing plan, fee, budget, and schedule
What We Look For
- 15-20 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Revit and Bluebeam
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture preferred
- Experience in Design-build or IPD project delivery is a plus
About Cuningham Group Architecture
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.