Product Manager, Clinical (Remote)
Product and Service – Product /
Our mission at Curai is to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. We are fulfilling this audacious mission by building a scalable virtual-first primary care service that provides patients with high-quality care anytime, anywhere, from any device, at a very affordable price, by blending high-touch clinical care and artificial intelligence.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States.
Product at Curai
We believe that the healthcare products that create real change will be those that not only put the patient at the center but are actually affordable. It is possible to build tools that simultaneously deliver a consumer-grade experience and top-notch healthcare whether through your employer or on your own. When it comes to our product, we are obsessed with 1) providing a simple and seamless experience from the moment they engage with Curai through receiving care 2) building an experience that prioritizes affordability and cost transparency 3) helping users get back to living their life.
Who You Are
None of these individually are hard requirements but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai. You…
• Have worked remotely before, or have a strong feeling that you'd work well with a 100% remote team, spread across multiple time zones.
• Love tackling complex problems that span multiple systems.
• Are excited to try things out to validate new features, and move on if they no longer solve a problem.
• Value breadth of knowledge as much as specialization.
• Have informed opinions that you hold lightly.
• Are excited about getting on the speeding train that is an early-stage startup.
• Enjoy thinking through trade-offs, with both mindfulness of near-term needs and Curai’s long-term strategy.
• Embrace writing concise documentation so that onboarding new team members is simple and we reduce siloed domain expertise by individuals.
• Understand what a startup is and that 1 year here is like 3-4 years in a big company; You will get to work and launch lots of projects, and you have a learning mindset to tackle new challenges.
What You'll Do
A day in the life of a Curai product manager is spent doing things like:
• Driving product development across the full product lifecycle, from requirements gathering to product execution within a deadline, gathering feedback from providers, and reporting on performance metrics.
• Collaborating with the Product Lead and stakeholders on continuously developing and communicating the vision for the Clinical Product to working towards Curai goals.
• Being highly hands-on and driving diverse collaborations with multiple cross-functional stakeholder teams, serving as the external and internal point of contact for key vendors.
• Continuously measuring and learning from your own releases while tracking progress toward how those projects contributed to company goals.
• Synthesizing data, user insights, and market insights to contribute to the development of the Clinical Product roadmap.
• Understanding the entire platform and assisting in constantly optimizing between different areas (EHR maintenance, new features, backlog, automation) in order to deliver maximum value with little time.
• Creating a motivational and productive environment for the core Clinical Product team (engineering, clinical product liaisons, design).
What You'll Need
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you. You should have/be..
• Have 5+ years of product management experience.
• A proven self-starter, get things done attitude with the ability to work independently and nimbly across multiple projects and balancing competing priorities.
• Familiarity with ontologies, interoperability, and health data standards: SNOMED, LOINC, FHIR, etc.
• Technically savvy enough to hold your own in a high-level discussion with engineering.
• Ready to learn from others and share what you have learned with the team.
• Adaptable to a startup environment and understand that there is no work that is not worthy of your position.
• Unafraid of honest communication, both in giving and receiving feedback with an eye towards self-improvement and improving the company as a whole.
• Having a track record of harnessing thoughtful, user-focused product insights in close collaboration with design.
• Experience in both the art and science of product management.
• Inspired by making healthcare better but also realistic about what is possible and committed to delivering on your promises.
Bonus if you have a healthcare background or had development experience working on an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
The annual base salary range for this position is between $150,000-$170,000. Stock grants also play a key part in any offer, they increase your overall compensation package significantly based on company success. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
What We Offer
Culture: Mission driven talent with great colleagues committed to embodying our values, collaborating closely, and driving performance
Wellness: Unlimited PTO, flexible working hours, and remote working options
Benefits: Excellent medical, dental, vision, flex spending plans, and paid parental leave
Financial: 401k plan with employer matching
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high tech companies, AI researchers, practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.