Social Media Designer
Creative – Marketing Design
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
What you'll do
- Concept and produce all creative for Curology’s organic social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and Blog
- Collaborate with Senior Social Media Associate to build monthly social shot-lists
- Ensure visuals are published to organic channels with excellence
- Partner with Community Manager and Social Director to ensure creative assets meet visual, technical and brand criteria
- Manage all blog related creative: graphic design, layout, photo selection, etc.
- Bring your creative vantage point to Social Media Team monthly kickoffs and help shape the editorial calendar
- Work closely with Senior Social Media Associate to understand marketing messages and develop best practice strategies for creatively communicating them.
- Inspire Curology’s data driven Social Team with fresh takes on creative and knowledge of design related trends
What you'll need
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high level strategic direction to small design details
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio that includes relevant projects
- Graphic design and basic layout skills
- Motion design skills are a plusIn-depth knowledge of social media platforms + creative and strategic best practices
What you'll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company's founding in 2014
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.