Software Engineer, Product
San Francisco - OR - Remote /
Tech – Product Engineering /
Full Time Employee - Exempt
The product engineering team at Curology plays a large part in our organization as we develop patient-facing applications as well as internal tools that allow scale. You'll be optimizing, building out new features and refining existing interactions to push forward our mission in making effective skincare a reality online.
What you'll do
- Develop, release and run large-scale web applications
- Develop and refine our application architecture and tech stack
- Improve performance, reliability, scalability and security of our systems
- Make effective skincare accessible to everyone by solving challenging engineering and business problems
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience working in a full-stack, frontend or backend software engineering role
- Experience in any of the following: React, Vue, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Django, Node
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application, such as well-designed APIs and database schemas
- Experience working with automated testing, continuous integration, and other elements of modern web engineering workflow
- Experience or desire to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams with design, product, data science, and operations
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Humble, adaptable and growth-minded, quick to take ownership of your work
What you'll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014.
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Free catered daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings.