Title Administrative Specialist
Revenue Operations – Titling
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison with multiple departments including Account Management, Collections, Portfolio and Customer Service.
- Communicate title instructions, sales tax information and document requirements to personnel, customers, and vendors for approved transactions.
- Audit titled transactions and approve and/or communicate additional documentation required to fund the transaction through Salesforce.
- Coordinate and assist customers and vendors in the timely transfer of all titles. Follow-up with various DMV’s, vendors, titling agencies and customers to ensure that titles and necessary documentation are received in a timely manner.
- Working with established relationships to secure liens and titles.
- Follow to obtain titles that have not been received.
- Prepare title packets to send to the customer or DMV for transfer.
- Review all vehicle titles upon receipt to insure asset is properly secured and proper lien is in place.
- Update database with accurate title information as necessary.
- Apply for duplicate/lost titles as necessary.
- Approve accurate proof of title transfers as necessary.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience in commercial lending and titling preferred.
- Previous DMV or Dealership experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be professional, courteous, and have ability to work with multiple departments
- Good written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advance knowledge of legal business entities and structures
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
Flexible paid time off
Casual dress code
Office happy hours and wellness events
Generous paid parental leave
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!