Los Angeles, California
Engineering – Engineering
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
You are someone who looks at any operational task as an opportunity to write software around automating and safety-checking that operation. You are a software engineer who enjoys building and reviewing systems and software architectures.
- Part of the team managing our production environments
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Writing software to automate operational overhead
- Setup and maintain deployment pipelines
- Configuration management (Terraform, Docker, etc.)
- Troubleshooting systems, networks
- Python, Go, C/C++ or similar language experience
- Docker and/or k8s experience
- Experience with cloud compute (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Handling deployment pipelines
- Debugging failed deploys
- General Linux and network debugging
- Network engineering/administration experience
- Configuration management
- Azure: vms, CosmosDB/DB Service, filesystems, security groups, vnets.
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Office happy hours
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
- And not to mention, a great compensation structure. As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!