Los Angeles, California
People – Office Management
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing overall administrative company operations and supporting our thriving culture. This position will sit in our Los Angeles HQ and will manage office activities for all four of Currency's locations.
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast-paced office.
- Maintain a professional, safe, and inviting working environment by keeping the office clean and organized.
- Create and disseminate office communications, including event invites, office announcements, and program reminders.
- Use sound judgement when making purchases and tracking expenses; proactively research and negotiate to ensure cost savings for all goods & services.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships; manage vendors, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources, as well as, serve as the liaison for office vendors and building/floor maintenance for any facility issues, repairs or inquiries.
- Ensure all employees are properly set up with the right tools & resources for success; integrate new employees with necessary equipment, information, and company procedures and policies.
- Other duties as needed...
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration or a related field.
- Possess a high level attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to be proactive and solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as, strong active listening s kills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to setup events and participation which may occur after normal business hours.
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
Flexible paid time off
Casual dress code
Office happy hours and wellness events
Generous paid parental leave
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!