Los Angeles, California
Financial Products & Investments – CurrencyPay
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a crucial role in initiating implementation and assessing the needs of our clients. You will constantly be supporting our clients both on the phone and over email. You will become a expert with our internal portal providing best in class experience to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer customer related payment questions and solutions.
- Trouble shoot customer issues with regards to CurrencyPay software and payment related questions.
- Assist clients in the implementation of CurrencyPay software.
- Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support the needs of each unique client.
- Provide end user support during and after the implementation process.
- Work closely with internal Account Managers to support clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4 years of payment industry experience preferred
- Motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Technical background a plus!
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Office happy hours
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
- And not to mention, a great compensation structure. As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!