QA Automation Engineer
Los Angeles, California
Engineering – Engineering
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who you are:
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to facilitate development of the company’s testing process. In this role you will blend technical expertise and leadership skills to design and guide our automation efforts, working closely with cross-functional teams to facilitate quality being a feature of the product.
- Help design and build automation framework to support integration, regression and functional testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and scripts based on client-driven design specifications outlined in user stories
- Drive adoption of standards and best practices for software test development
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support and perform thorough
- regression testing when bugs are resolved
- BS in Computer Science or closely related major
- Solid, demonstrable experience implementing test automation infrastructure and writing test scripts
- Understanding of agile/scrum values, principles and practices
- Experience working with Web UI automation tools, preferably Selenium WebDriver
- Experience querying relational databases (e.g. SQL and MongoDB) and testing REST based API interfaces
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented language
- Demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing tools and understanding of standard security vulnerabilities
- Experience testing web applications developed using newer frameworks like Angular or React
- Experience with accessibility and performance testing
- Strong understanding of all web browsers and different mobile device market share, versions, and functionality.
- Thrives in a fast-paced IT environment
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Office happy hours
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
- And not to mention, a great compensation structure. As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!