Manager, Capital Markets
Los Angeles, California
Financial Products & Investments – Capital Markets
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
- Assist in structuring, analyzing and execution of whole loan sales and other funding outlets
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the whole loan sales (internal management, underwriters, and rating agencies)
- Build financial models to help analyze and interpret the impact of various debt funding strategies while working in the context of the broader corporate model
- Other funding and balance sheet management projects as directed by management
- Must have 1+ years exposure to the debt capital markets
- High level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to contribute broadly to achieve team and company objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as technical and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
Flexible paid time off
Casual dress code
Office happy hours and wellness events
Generous paid parental leave
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!