United Kingdom /
Product – Product /
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
We have a “Remote-First” policy, meaning you can work from home, or visit our lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam! You'll need to be based in the UK or Netherlands.
About the role
We’re looking for an enterprising, self-starting Product Manager to join our team.
Your mission is to:
1. Make which ever of Currencycloud’s Products the very best in Fintech
2. Maximise the work of a dedicated engineering squad.
Your work will be framed by two questions:
1. What products and features should we build and why?
2. How do we deliver these products and features to market?
What you'll get to do?
- Product development & delivery
- Product strategy & roadmap
- Generating, maintaining & prioritising the product backlog
- Driving the delivery of the product strategy & product backlog
- 1-2 years + proven experience in a Product Owner/Product Manager role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or tech start-up
- Comfortable working with agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to define a product backlog using standard categories like epics & user stories
- Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech - e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or trading
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues in small, cross-functional scrum teams
- Analytical and commercially sharp
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional structure and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a scale up or growth environment and as part of a wider team
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs