Bitcoin Software Engineer (Remote)
Cheyenne, WY /
We see a future where all banks will need to support digital assets and provide a responsive, online interface to tech-savvy customers. Custodia is already a chartered bank, and we are building toward our launch as a US dollar clearing bank that provides custody services for bitcoin and other digital assets. Our flagship product will be a bank-issued digital dollar, allowing for faster, cheaper, and programmable U.S. dollar transactions. Our founders have deep experience in both bitcoin and traditional financial services.
If you expect more from existing banks, join our team and help build a better one, from the ground up. We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our organization as a Bitcoin Software Engineer.
About Your Role:
We are looking for a well-rounded engineer who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace continuous learning and challenges. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be ready to jump in on Day One.
- Designing, extending, and maintaining our Bitcoin block processor
- Deposit and withdrawal workflows for our custody product
- Bitcoin node configuration and testing
- Securely integrating our existing backend with the Bitcoin blockchain
- Building out fee system and UTXO management workflows
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience with and passion for the Bitcoin ecosystem and its surrounding software
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information
- Understands the importance of unit & end-to-end testing
- Understands the importance of communication and collaboration for building great software
- Remote work experience
Bonus if you have experience with
- Django REST framework
- Open source contributions to Bitcoin-related projects
- Containerization software
- Stablecoin, smart contract, or other relevant cryptocurrency knowledge
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Equity Package
- Amazing Growth Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Up to 180,000 DOE
Custodia embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.