Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Cheyenne, WY /
We see a future where all banks will need to support digital assets and provide a responsive, online interface to tech-savvy customers. Custodia is already a chartered bank, and we are building toward our launch as a US dollar clearing bank that provides custody services for bitcoin and other digital assets. Our flagship product will be a bank-issued digital dollar, allowing for faster, cheaper, and programmable U.S. dollar transactions. Our founders have deep experience in both bitcoin and traditional financial services.
If you expect more from existing banks, join our team and help build a better one, from the ground up. We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our organization as a Senior DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a well-rounded engineer who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace continuous learning and challenges. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be ready to jump in on Day One.
About Your Role:
- A team player with highly technical analytical and communication skills to catalyze security best practices across Custodia
- Ability to code in one or more programming languages
- Demonstrable proof of work securing cloud and containerized applications is required
- Demonstrable proof of work applying security testing in CI/CD pipelines is required
- Proficiency in multitasking and prioritizing projects
- Strong desire to automate where possible
- Remote work experience, as we run a remote and distributed engineering team
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- Well developed sense of craftsmanship and security
- Experience in code analysis and runtime security
- Experience in secure network design and security protocols
- Background in application security engineering, reverse engineering, intrusion detection, cryptanalysis, applied cryptography, etc
Responsibilities & Results:
- Enable software delivery and value visibility across Custodia infrastructure
- Build infrastructure within an AWS environment with Terraform to support multiple business units as part of a centralized platform infrastructure team
- Own, drive, and be accountable to KPIs pertaining to reliability, resiliency, durability, and uptime
- Encourage best practices in engineering design and usability, leading by example
- Facilitate thorough documentation and knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with management and product teams to plan, estimate, and prioritize roadmap objectives
- Work closely with engineering & security leadership to identify upcoming opportunities and risks
- Standardize the building and automation of infrastructure deployment in AWS
- Provide guidance in crafting repeatable AWS architecture patterns to colleagues and teams in our business units
Bonus if you have experience with
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Equity Package
- Amazing Growth Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
Up to 180,000 DOE
Custodia embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.