Lending Operations Analyst
Operations – Lending Operations /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
At Constantinople we see our product operations group as a critical component of the overall banking proposition. This is not your typical customer support role, we are building a highly integrated end to end banking experience that automates most customer touch points, you will get involved in high value interactions and be supported by world class tooling. When you do find unsupported edge cases that require manual intervention we want you to work with our engineering teams to either remove the root cause or automate the resolution.
The lending operations team covers the entire lifecycle across a range of lending products from small business loans to retail mortgages.
What You’ll Do
- Provide customer support to Constantinoples growing customer base, be a single point of contact from application through loan lifecycle
- Execution of processes related to credit applications (credit decisioning) & lifecycle support, broker channels, mortgages and conveyancing
- Where required go deep to understand why services are not performant, work with our engineering teams to stop it happening agains
- Be constantly on the look out for opportunities to improve the overall experience
Who You Are
- Experience with lending operations in a highly technical environment, specifically business lending but preferential to have some consumer lending
- Strong verbal and written communications
- A multi tasker and problem solver, who takes responsibility of issues until they’re resolved
- A builders mindset who is continually looking to improve upon the status quo
- Experience of support tooling, Zendesk, Salesforce etc.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.