Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineering – Software Engineering /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Constantinople, you will be a valuable technical leader, responsible for designing, developing, and delivering complex software solutions that form the foundation of our banking platform. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to build software that sets new industry standards for reliability, scalability, and security.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain critical platform features
- Be an active contributor to cross-team initiatives and provide support to the engineering team
- Develop and drive architectural changes across projects while leading engineers Improve tooling to enable data-driven analysis and reporting to the wider Constantinople team
- Support a secure and functional platform Provide decisions on service performance and design implementation
Who You Are
- Have a deep understanding of the SDLC
- Experience developing sophisticated code in backend development
- Experience with building and managing large-scale features across multiple teams
- Strong teamwork skills that foster productive relationships, adding to the company culture
- Write clean, maintainable code and ensure code reviews and best practices are followed
- Experience in serverless patterns on AWS / GCP would be an advantage
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.