Senior Product Designer
Product – Product /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
As a Senior Product Designer at Constantinople you will have the opportunity to understand the needs of our customers, and design, build and test strategic solutions that will add maximum impact to our customers. You will work closely with a cross-functional team across Product, Engineering, Client Success, and more to drive outcomes.
You will test and validate working hypotheses with users through usability testing of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published products, and participate in design critique.
What You’ll Do
- You’re an experienced designer, accustomed to user-centric design methods and best practices
- Strong problem definition and articulation – challenging assumptions and 'pre-set' thinking around solutions, agreeing the purpose, principles and vision
- You're a natural when it comes to collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure proposed solutions balance user needs, business strategy and technical constraints
- Proven experience in creating effective handover materials which clearly communicate how the design should look and behave throughout interaction flows and journeys
Who You Are
- Have a process that is driven by user needs and have a strong service design approach to solving complex business problems
- Know how to balance framing high-level UX strategy while executing at low levels of detail
- Have a high bar for quality and craft in visual and interaction design
- Comfortable thinking through holistic experiences across multiple surfaces and touch points
- Proactively collaborate with Design and other cross-functional peers
- Demonstrate autonomy and resilience on a fast-paced team
- Ideally, you’ll have relevant product design experience (SaaS or FinTech)
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.