Product Operations Director
Operations – Product Operations /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
At Constantinople we think about our operational capabilities like any other product capability, it is core to the proposition that we deliver to our customers. We bring an engineering mindset to Operations in a technology-first way, we reimagine the end-to-end experience removing steps that don't contribute value, automating the majority and then, where valuable, utilising augmented human interactions for the remainder.
We are looking for a leader who can simultaneously define the strategic direction of our service catalogue whilst continuously improving day-to-day operational processes to deliver on our global ambitions. You will build out operational capabilities and tooling across onboarding, customer support, payments and lending operations, utilising a data-informed approach and working cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal and compliance.
This is not your typical operational leadership role.
What You'll Do
- Build a local operations team to deliver incredible customer experiences that contribute to Constantinople's hyper-growth
- Set clear goals and direction for the team and each individual in line with our strategic objectives; provide regular feedback on your team's performance
- Utilise data to identify areas of improvement and then collaborate with legal, compliance, product and engineering teams to deliver ongoing improvements to processes, tooling and frameworks
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of our services to ensure smooth operations across all facets of our offering
- Drive the thinking across our operational toolchain which is critical to our growth ambitions
- Ensure that team members are energised, effective and growing in their career
Who You Are
- Hands-on, execution-orientated and able to deliver impact whilst bringing strong operational rigour
- Deep technology expertise
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you will craft strategic solutions to high-impact problems
- Have a keen eye for details and a high bar for quality
- Have operational awareness and a sense of the big picture in the organisation
- Data-driven in all aspects of strategy, leadership and execution
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.