Technology – Security /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
As a Security Engineer at Constantinople, you’ll play a crucial role in enhancing the security posture of our banking platform. You’ll collaborate with various teams to provide security consultations, uplift security tooling, and contribute to threat modelling. Your expertise will guide remediation activities and help automate security controls, continuing to enhance a strong cybersecurity foundation that aligns to industry best-practices and frameworks.
What You’ll Do
- Provide security consultations to the engineering teams at predefined stages or on an ad-hoc basis
- Enhance security tooling in the domains of application, cloud, endpoint and network security, with a focus on automation and shifting left
- Actively contribute to an organisation-wide threat model and undertake threat hunting to identify controls weaknesses or opportunities
- Remediate security control gaps or guide other teams in their remediation activities
- Gather evidence of the effectiveness of controls or automate the reporting for certain controls
- Conduct internal independent security testing
Who You Are
- Robust understanding of application, cloud, endpoint and network security
- Some experience in security engineering, penetration testing or other technical security domains
- Some experience with SAST/DAST/SCA, EDR/CASB, SIEM, AWS/Azure/GCP would be desirable
- Experience in reviewing solution designs against security patterns and overarching security principles
- Experience with security tooling and automation, focusing on shifting left
- Strong teamwork skills that foster productive relationships and contribute to company culture
- Ability to work autonomously and tackle complex problems
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.