Product – Product /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
A Product Manager will align all teams on key customer milestones and experiences, and create a roadmap for seamlessly engaging customers in these experiences. You will work closely with a cross-functional team across Software Engineering, Solution Engineering, Product Design and more, and will be accountable for driving successful outcomes. You will help define the vision and strategy and grow key strategic areas of the product.
What You’ll Do
- Driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your strategic domain
- Assessing the competitive and market landscape to inform decision-making
- Determining, developing, measuring, and analysing metrics to drive insights, inform the roadmap and iterate toward the best outcomes
- Providing leadership to cross-functional teams and direction to long-term strategic planning to address complex business issues
- Evangelising the product both internally and externally, guiding products through the development process, and advocating to achieve the best outcomes
- Contributing to scaling a best-in-class Product team that values collaboration, meaningful work, and impact
Who You Are
- Experience as a product manager launching B2B/SaaS products
- Experience with iterative hypothesis-driven product development and experimentation
- A bias towards action and an ownership mindset, and working on whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Experience working with a broad set of stakeholders and driving alignment
- Spikes in cutting through ambiguity to produce strategic insights and opportunities
- Startup experience is valued highly
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.