Software Engineering Manager
Software Engineering – Software Engineering /
Constantinople is the first of its kind: an all-in-one software and operational platform for banks. We host and manage your bank’s customers directly on our cloud-native infrastructure. We support a full-suite of banking products which are branded as your own, together with all operational services needed to run your bank.
Constantinople’s state-of-the-art platform frees you from running expensive infrastructure and replaces manual operational and compliance processes with automation at scale.
By removing the operational complexity of banking, Constantinople allows you to focus on your customers and the business of banking.
An Engineering Manager at Constantinople will be a core technical and people leader, responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of complex software solutions that are at the core of our banking platform, all while fostering a thriving and motivated engineering team.
You'll champion both the career advancement of your engineers through regular feedback and mentorship. You'll spearhead the team's technical direction, ensuring that projects are not only aligned with company objectives but also adhere to the highest standards of quality, timely delivery, and best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Career development of software engineers in your team / assist in hiring, onboarding, and training new engineers
- Set and maintain standards for engineering teams, advocate for code quality and create a culture of continuous improvement
- Lead the technical strategy - provide technical direction, architectural decisions and oversight of how and when features will be implemented
- Work with product managers and principal engineers to guide the roadmap and ensure alignment with company goals and best practices
- Responsible for technical project delivery, ensuring features are completed on time and within scope
Who You Are
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team of engineers.
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience building large-scale SaaS solutions
- Strong teamwork skills that foster productive relationships, adding to the company culture
- Effectively handle complex problems and manage reactive programming
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Constantinople team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.