Marketing & communications specialist 80-100%
CyanoGuard is a fast-growing chem-tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of cyanide detection, monitoring, and optimization.
We empower our users to control cyanide efficiently in a safe and environmentally sustainable way.
Our technology is used in gold mining, food safety and medical applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping and spreading CyanoGuard's message globally to partners, clients and other stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain our entire online media presence
- Lead marketing campaigns and organize exhibitions and trade show visits
- Create and publish relevant content (editorials, articles, blog posts)
- Develop and execute our marketing and communication strategy
- Devise and prepare our company and client materials (print materials, presentations)
- Create noise in the market and build our global reputation in the mining industry
- Minimum 2 year of experience in marketing / communications in an industrial equipment & software business
- Degree (min. Bachelor or equivalent) ideally in engineering, business or communications with a good understanding of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media.
- Affinity for technology and science
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who requires minimal oversight and has an innate attention to detail
- Experience in managing large-scale events or trade show participation
- Versed in MS Office (PowerPoint & Word), CMS, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
- Fluent in English (Spanish or additional languages are a plus)
Potential for growth: You have the possibility to grow into a senior marketing role, build and lead the marketing team in the future.
If you want to accelerate your professional experience and shape the message and the image of fast-growing startup, this is the job for you. Join us!
CyanoGuard does not accept agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our jobs postings, company aliases, employees or any other organization location. CyanoGuard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.