Business developer 80-100%
CyanoGuard is a fast-growing chem-tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of cyanide detection, monitoring, and optimization.
We empower our users to control cyanide efficiently in a safe and environmentally sustainable way.
Our technology is used in gold mining, food safety and medical applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities in our key business area, gold mining. You will be able to maintain and build relationships with relevant decision makers on your own.
- Help to define our business development and sales strategy
- Being a strong promoter of our product and brand on the target market
- Respond in a swift and knowledgeable way to qualify new incoming inquiries
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Source leads and prospects and then handing over readily qualified leads and align on outreach campaigns
- Track all relevant qualifications in our tools and follow up internally when needed
- Serve as the single point of contact for your potential clients through on-boarding
- Contribute to CyanoGuard's international growth and support to scale our user growth
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sourcing and qualifying b2b sales leads
- Degree (bachelor or equivalent), ideally in engineering field or business with a good understanding of technology
- Persuasive, independent, at ease negotiating and developing trust
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, also via phone / video calling
- Tech savviness working with automations of CRM’s and communication tools
- Hunger to hunt for new opportunities, enjoy doing cold calls/contacts
- Fluent in English, other languages are a strong plus (Spanish, Russian)
- Enjoy working independently and taking ownership for your job
Potential for growth: You have the possibility to grow into a senior business development / sales role and take over the business development team in the future.
If you want to accelerate your professional growth and have a real impact with your own work on our global business, this is the job for you. Join us!
CyanoGuard does not accept agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our jobs postings, company aliases, employees or any other organization location. CyanoGuard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.