Junior full-stack software engineer 80-100%
CyanoGuard is a fast-growing chem-tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of cyanide detection, monitoring, and optimization.
We empower our users to control cyanide efficiently in a safe and environmentally sustainable way.
Our technology is used in gold mining, food safety and medical applications.
In this role you will be a main contributor to our web app development team where you will build new features and improve existing ones.
- Work with the team to build, test and ship the next generation and new features for our web app Cyano.iO.
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of Cyano.iO.
- Incorporate user feedback.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate software engineering best practices.
- You are a hands-on problem solver that requires little guidance on projects, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and delivers projects on time.
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or similar qualification).
- Minimum of 1 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Used to version control, code reviews, and agile methodologies.
- Experience with Google Firebase and data visualisation APIs.
- Experience with product engineering such as building web apps full-stack, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
- Ability to secure EU/EFTA work permit and live in/relocate to Switzerland.
- Fluent in English.
Potential for growth: You have the possibility to grow into a senior developer role and take over the software lead of CyanoGuard.
If you want to accelerate your professional growth and experience as a developer and have a real impact with your work, this is the job for you. Join us!
CyanoGuard does not accept agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our jobs postings, company aliases, employees or any other organization location. CyanoGuard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.