1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
- Ownership and management of AWS infrastructure components such as VPCs, EC2, S3, ECS, API gw, ES/RDS/ElastiCache
- Take part in on-call rotations
- Collaborate with fellow Infrastructure and Engineering teams to create, support, and maintain a robust application framework and guide service integrations
- Deployment and management automation of cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements
- Implementation and maintenance of cloud-based monitoring, and alerting – CloudWatch, ELK, Grafana
- Find scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements
- Leading a small group of SREs (site-lead)
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience managing AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, ECS, API Gateway, lambdas/SAM )
- 5+ years of experience with supporting development production environments for web-based applications
- Experience with working with infra orchestration and configuration management tools such as Cloudformation
- Experience with modern logging and monitoring solutions such as ELK, Prometheus,InfluxDB
- Understanding/experience of modern architecture/approaches/paradigms: soa/microservices, serverless/immutable infra, saas/paas
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Experience with CI/CD practices (Jenkins, etc)
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of scrum approach and related process (development, release, CI, etc)
- Experience working as a techlead in a “startup-like” environment.
- Security experience a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.