Client Services Manager - Cyber Insurance
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM (premier insurance and insurtech investor) and Symantec Ventures.
We are looking for a results-oriented Client Services Manager, passionate about exceeding client expectations of our market leading risk SaaS analytics platform for the cyber (re)insurance industry.
- Fully understand and become conversant in all aspects of the underwriting manager and catastrophe modeling portfolio manager software products and able to explain to clients
- Support the sales and business development function by providing technical support to close client deals
- Lead training for multiple cyber (re)insurance clients across the entire cyber insurance value chain for both catastrophe modeling and underwriting manager products
- Develop and update written training materials in a clear and succinct manner
- Respond to client requests to exceed expectations relating to delivery of services and special projects relating to security matters as they arise
- Drive client delight in all aspects of use of our software products
- With limited supervision, oversee client on-boarding and training
- Support sales organization in pre- and post- contract client engagement
- Act as an ambassador for CyberCube Analytics in engaging the insurance market
- Provide practical advice and insight to enable clients to maximize utility of software
- Broad knowledge of cyber security issues
- Specific actuarial / capital modeling / ERM skills and / or background
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues including cyber risk insurance
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability in client account management and relationship building
- Technical presentation skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum 7 years professional experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree education
- Demonstrated technical understanding of cyber security issues
- Excellent technical presentation skills and ability to influence
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to execution of deliverables
- Fluent computer / Office skills
Valuable Skills and Experience
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACII / CIPP / CISSP
- Technical modeling and actuarial background
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- As a start-up there will be a lot of flexibility, including work from home
- Shared workspace in and working on client sites.
- 20% travel can be expected, primarily to continental Europe and USA
Why You'll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the key industries in the world
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.