Client Services Associate
New York, NY /
Client Services /
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM (premier insurance and insurtech investor) and Symantec Ventures.
We are looking for a results-oriented Client Services Associate, passionate about delivering exceptional value to clients, focused on our market leading cyber risk SaaS analytics platform for the (re)insurance industry.
The client services team provide a critical role to support clients in understanding and getting the most out of our modelling technology. Our functional mission statement is:
Make customers successful through demonstrating the value of our analytics to support their evolving critical business needs. We act as the voice of the customer internally, and the face of CyberCube within the (re)insurance ecosystem.
The client services associate will be responsible for ensuring that our clients receive all the knowledge, understanding and support they need to successfully leverage our analytics platform.
- Fully understand and become conversant in all aspects of the modelling software products and able to explain to clients
- Support the onboarding, implementation and technical support to support clients
- Lead training for multiple cyber insurance clients across the entire cyber insurance value chain
- Take responsibility for overall client relationships
- Respond to client requests to exceed expectations relating to delivery of services and special projects relating to security matters as they arise
- Collaborate with other functions to deliver excellent results for client to ensure renewals and cross-sell / upsell opportunities.
- Drive client delight in all aspects of use of our software products
- With limited supervision, oversee client on-boarding and training
- Support sales organization in pre- and post- contract client engagement
- Act as an ambassador for CyberCube Analytics in engaging the insurance market
- Provide practical advice and insight to enable clients to maximize utility of software
- Broad knowledge of cyber security issues
- Specific actuarial / capital modeling / ERM skills and / or background
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues including cyber risk insurance
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability in client account management and relationship building
- Technical presentation skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 years professional experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree education
- Demonstrated technical understanding of cyber security issues
- Excellent technical presentation skills and ability to influence
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to execution of deliverables
- Fluent computer / Office skills
Valuable Skills and Experience
- Technical specialty insurance background, in particular cyber insurance underwriting and / or broking
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- As a start-up there will be a lot of flexibility, including work from home
- Shared workspace in and working on client sites.
- 20% travel can be expected, primarily to continental Europe and USA
Why You'll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.