Industry Engagement /
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products and solutions for the insurance industry, enabling
insurance placement, underwriting selection and portfolio management optimization.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in New York, London and Tallinn, Estonia. We are fast-growing a Series B company, backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM Bermuda (premier insurance and insurtech investor), MTech Capital and individuals from StonePoint Capital.
- Develop and curate content for demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns
- Re-purpose, create content specifically for sales-driven marketing campaigns, to align with stated goals and objectives
- Design and creative work to maximise visual impact of campaigns across multiple media
- Optimize content considering SEO
- Work closely with data analysts and content creators to deliver audience-first campaigns
- Writing and editing content for different audiences
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with/expertise in Adobe & Canva design/creative softwares
- Experience with SEO optimization (SEMRush & other tools)
- 3 years experience in early-stage B2B SaaS company, or similar industry
- Will have worked as a flexible member of a fast-growing team, with multiple internal customers
- Close collaboration with Sales team to align campaigns with specific sales goals
- Analytics-focussed to understand results from campaigns and take action for future projects
- There will be a lot of flexibility, including work from home
- Some travel can be expected, primarily to continental Europe and USA
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the key industries in the world
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.