Customer Success Specialist
New York, NY /
Client Services /
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM (premier insurance and insurtech investor) and Symantec Ventures.
We are looking for a results-oriented Customer Success Specialist, passionate about delivering exceptional value to clients, focused on our market leading cyber risk SaaS analytics platform for the (re)insurance industry.
The client services team provide a critical role to making clients successful. We support their understanding and getting the most out of our modelling technology. Our functional mission statement is:
Make customers successful through demonstrating the value of our analytics to support their evolving critical business needs. We act as the voice of the customer internally, and the face of CyberCube within the (re)insurance ecosystem.
This role will provide 1st and 2nd line support to clients as well as desk side support. You will have at least two years in a service desk role, with experience in working ticket queues, SLA management, and be focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience. You can speak confidently to both technical and business users and translate customer requirements into solutions working with our engineering and client services teams. You are keen to learn new skills and products with a genuine passion for technology.
- Provide applications and infrastructure support to our growing client base
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets.
- Logging and escalating calls with third parties where required, ensuring communication back to the customer
- Thoroughly document customer interactions through tickets on the CRM system
- Diagnosing and rectifying technical problems and queries following first line fix criteria and where possible resolving at first call
- Key drivers for customer centricity throughout business departments
- Supporting client services team with technical support
- Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Excellent teamwork skills
Education and Experience
- Proven successful work experience on a Service desk
- Able to demonstrate good experience in a 1st Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk role preferably working or with a SaaS company, Service Provider providing 1st Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk services.
- Must demonstrate a track record of working within effective teams delivering high quality Service Management Services that have been proved successful in meeting complex business requirements and in enabling standardisation, simplification, sharing and re-use.
- Be able to follow agreed procedures to maintain the quality and consistency of the service, enhancing customer experience and maintaining high levels of satisfaction.
- Think creatively, challenge the norms and constructively challenge those around them to ensure continuous improvement and inspire the same in others.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level customer service skills.
Valuable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a Software IT Support Desk is highly desirable, however a competent individual with relevant proven IT skills and experience will be considered.
- 1st and early 2nd Line troubleshooting experience.
- As a start-up there will be a lot of flexibility, including work from home
- Shared workspace in and working on client sites.
- 10% travel can be expected, primarily to continental Europe and USA
Why You'll Love it Here
- Competitive salary, 401K, unlimited PTO, and meaningful early-stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company-paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.