Product Management Intern
United States /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
- Identify current market trends, competitive dynamics and key differentiators
- Conduct thorough market research on companies that we could partner with on data
- Comprehensive intelligence gathering on general trends around cyber product categorization, cyber product development trends, M&A's, other projects in the cyber + insurance landscape
- Analyze and codify product telemetric data to help drive product roadmap priorities and feature improvements
- Must be pursuing an MBA degree from an accredited university and graduating between May and June 2022
- A basic understanding of cybersecurity landscape
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Candidates with prior product management or product marketing experience are preferred
- Prior enterprise marketing experience in the technology space will be an additional bonus
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.