Sales Development Representative
New York, NY /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them with a sales representative, and arranging in-person meetings, emails or calls.
- Initiating contact with potential clients through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated through advertising campaigns.
- Creating/building relationships with potential clients to identify their potential use cases, qualify their interest and viability to drive sales
- Presenting product solution information to customers once identifying their needs
- Following up with previously interested contacts (lost RFP’s) who did not purchase CyberCube’s platforms.
- Working with marketing to develop demand generation campaigns and targets.
- Developing Sales strategies to draw in potential buyers of CyberCube’s platforms.
- Collaborating with Sales Representatives to ensure quarterly/annual goals are met.
- Use of sales technology platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find potential leads
- Updating and maintaining current contacts in Hubspot CRM system
- 2+ years in a sales or lead generation role within the technology or software industry.
- Previous experience of using a CRM platform (Hubspot or Salesforce preferable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong self-starter and ability to thrive with limited oversight
- Coachable and willingness to learn sales skills and technology
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 4% match on 401(K), and unlimited PTO
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours and full time WFH post Covid!
- Dependent care assistance plan
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.