Cyber Security Consultant
Tallinn, Estonia /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $100mm in capital from top-tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to ~100 people globally)
4) Explosive client base growth path with 98% retention rate.
5) An incredibly diverse, collaborative and high-performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
6) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021). We were recognized in 12 awards in 2021.
7) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
8) CyberCube is just a place where you can get things done!
This is an exciting opportunity for a budding cyber security professional interested in growing within or pivoting towards cyber insurance. The candidate will be an integral part of CyberCube’s Solutions Consulting (SC) team which sits at the confluence between our client-facing go-to-market (GTM) teams and our internal product development teams.
The SC team brings together the best of CyberCube to support the world’s leading institutions and emerging businesses across the entire insurance value chain with our best-in-class cyber analytics data, signals, models, and risk frameworks. You’ll be a key member of this team, support the end-to-end delivery of cyber risk consulting services, play a critical role in client-focused product sales, and will have loads of fun while doing the best work of your career!
The ideal candidate will have around two to five years of cyber security or cyber research work experience. Insurance experience is a plus but not required. This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Support the product sales team by presenting our products and demonstrating the breadth of our team’s cyber knowledge.
- Research, build, and present reports on cyber- security and cyber- insurance related topics.
- Develop subject matter expertise in CyberCube’s data and products
- Share subject matter expertise to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide a positive experience when interacting with clients and prospects
- Recommend product enhancements and features based on market feedback
- Work collaboratively with and synergize resources from across CyberCube
- Support the continued evolution of CyberCube’s strategy, culture, and best practices
Skills & Experience
- Cyber education[AT1]
- Proficiency in professional writing and presentation
- Solve complex problems with structured thinking, intellectual rigor, and attention to detail
- Works efficiently and can balance competing priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a diverse group of colleagues
- Open communicator who proactively seeks and provides positive and constructive feedback
- Goals-oriented with a drive to work through obstacles
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
Nice to Have
- Cyber underwriting experience
- Experience at a cyber security consultancy, management consultancy, insurance carrier, or reinsurance carrier
- Published thought leadership on cyber or insurance topics
- Advanced skills and experience creating professional deliverables in Microsoft PowerPoint
Why You'll Love it Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Meaningful equity
- Vision and dental coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
- Extra vacation days during winter holidays
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.