CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products and solutions for the insurance industry, enabling
insurance placement, underwriting selection and portfolio management optimization.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in New York, London and Tallinn, Estonia. We are fast-growing a Series B company, backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM Bermuda (premier insurance and insurtech investor), MTech Capital and individuals from StonePoint Capital.
This position is responsible for supporting the establishment of, and overseeing the delivery of
projects for, CyberCube’s consulting practice.
This new practice for CyberCube is intended to support the world’s leading (re)insurance
institutions with one of their most strategic and important new lines of business - Cyber. Our
consulting function will help insurance institutions with cutting edge analytics projects supported
by the data, resources and products within CyberCube. You will also be instrumental in helping
to set up new cyber insurance practices of emerging insurers and helping set their strategy,
organization and use of our SaaS tools.
This role would require you to deliver end-to-end consulting projects, become the point-person
for our clients on consulting engagements and support the Director of Consulting in executing
on the strategic objectives for our consulting business.
The position is based out of London, although other east-coast US locations would be
considered. The position will involve ~30% travel, including international travel.
- Drives the execution and delivery of key consulting projects, including forming collaborative multi-disciplinary teams from across CyberCube’s range of experts
- Project manages end-to-end consulting projects and becomes the primary day-to-day client contact
- Confidently resolves client queries and delivers a positive client experience
- Ensures quality of consulting output, and maintaining customer referenceability
- Confidently present to senior client and internal stakeholders
- Implements operational processes to drive consistency and support the achievement of practice business strategy
- Actively develops new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base and consulting service offering.
- Identifies new customer-facing business solutions and offerings that have an impact on the market.
- Must have
- Minimum of 4 years consulting experience, preferably from a top tier institution
- Advanced insurance functional knowledge, with deep P&C insurance consulting expertise across at least two of the following areas:
- (1) Underwriting Strategy, Process & Operations;
- (2) P&C product design;
- (3) Actuarial Modelling (reserving, capital, pricing etc.);
- (4) Risk transfer solutions (reinsurance, ILS, etc.);
- (5) Enterprise risk management & regulatory engagement
- Ability to coordinate and manage multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex consulting projects, with advanced presentation skills
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to execution of deliverables
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree education
- Nice to have
- Relevant further qualifications (Master’s degree, AIA/FIA, CERA, CFA, MBA, etc.)
- Advanced modelling capabilities / Data science experience
- Cyber risk experience
- As a start-up there will be a lot of flexibility, including standard global work from home day
- Shared workspace in and working on client sites
- Position will require 30% travel, primarily to continental Europe and USA
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the key industries in the world
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.