Software Engineer - Front-End
San Francisco, CA /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
We are looking for creative people who thrive on delivering functional and creative UI for enterprise applications. You will be working closely with product management, design and engineering. As a Front End Engineer on our team, you must have worked in an Agile environment and be passionate regarding the engineering best practices required of such processes including unit testing, incremental and iterative development.
- 5+ years of UI development experience
- Experience with Angular JS or similar MVC Frameworks (React, Vue.js, Ember, Backbone, CanJS)
- Experience with JS utility libraries: Lodash, moment, jQuery, Bootstrap, Underscore
- Experience with a JS templating library: Mustache, Handlebars
- Experience with Git, and Maven
- Experience in interfacing with Java back-end environment
- Experience working in agile environment
- Strong team player eager to learn from others and continually improve self and team and passion for solving challenging problems and user experience
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.