Software Engineer- Full Stack
San Francisco, CA /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
CyberCube is looking for Senior Backend Engineer
Our Technology Stack:
Java, Python, Spring Boot framework
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science or related field of study preferred
- 2+ years experience with web-based architecture - web servers, caching, databases, etc.
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
Nice to have
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing, and data modeling is a plus
- Previous experience working with ElasticSearch, Graph Databases
- Experience with AWS, NoSQL databases
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.