Executive Assistant/Office Manager
San Francisco, CA /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to CEO and leadership team.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings for CEO and leadership team.
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and assist with all logistics associated with the travel.(we use United corporate program)
- Draft and manage correspondences and communication on behalf of members of the leadership, as appropriate.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Take ownership in interfacing and effectively managing vendors and building management relationships
- Own day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office is running smoothly
- Assist with coordination and management of various projects such as office moves and similar
- Assist with planning office social events (happy hours, monthly events, etc.)
- Work collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive, and fun work environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must Have
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail and superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Highly flexible, available, proactive, and responsive
- Team oriented, “all hands on deck” attitude, high-energy, sense of humor and enthusiasm
- Experience working in the tech startup space (preferred)
- Experience with G-Suite (preferred)
- 5-10+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Experience working with start-ups, B2B SaaS companies or other relevant institutions
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 4% match on 401(K), and unlimited PTO
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Dependent care assistance plan
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.