Director of People
San Francisco, CA /
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM (premier insurance and insurtech investor) and Symantec Ventures.
You'll help engage, develop, and leverage our people. You’ll build a world-class team to deliver excellence across people operations from benefits administration to learning and development.
Ideal candidates will have an expansive and holistic view of the employee lifecycle from hire to exit. They’ll take a data-driven approach married with common sense to ensure every employee has an excellent experience. You’ll coordinate and work with all parts of the organization to ensure the employee experience is seamless and polished. Our goal isn’t to be great for our peer group, but to be the best in class for any company.
- Build and lead our global people org
- Continue shaping CyberCube as an amazing place to work
- Own and implement our benefits and compensation programs
- Own and implement our learning and development programs from onboarding to continuous education
- Improve and scale performance management programs
- Lead management training and upleveling
- Own employee and employer compliance programs across our sites
- Be a trusted strategic partner and advisor to the CEO, senior leadership and management teams
- Shephard and grow our culture as we transition to a midsize companyWhat would set you up for success
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 8+ years of progressively responsible human resources/talent leadership experience
- A progressive and modern approach to people pps
- A keen sense of employer brand
- At least one successful experience with a hyper-growth company
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401K, unlimited PTO, and meaningful early-stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company-paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.