Director of Product Management
San Francisco, CA /
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM (premier insurance and insurtech investor) and Symantec Ventures.
As a Director of Product Management for CyberCube’s products, you will join our growing product organization, working in collaboration with our product managers, analysts, data scientists and engineers. You will be responsible for managing the evolution of our products that serve the insurance eco-system.
- Leadership – CEO of the product. Leading by influence and achieving positive business outcomes in alignment with CyberCube’s core cultural values
- Ownership – Responsible for the growth and monetization of the market’s leading risk assessment products
- Outbound communication – Lead conversations with clients and prospects to understand market needs and build the right products
- Delegation & Internal communication. Coordinate cross-functional inbound activities across functions, gather requirements, and scope out the roadmap for the products
- Organization & Execution. Work cross-functionally to execute against product goals. Develop well-integrated plans, managing projects through from commitment to delivery
- Market Landscape. Conduct research on data sources and ROI analyses, anticipating needs of the business and customers
- Operating Culture & Behavioral Fit. Maintain the integrity and professionalism expected of all team members and carry this forward as a company ambassador
- Proven experience delivering B2B SaaS products for leading technology companies
- Generalist and self-starter able to work well independently as well as in various team settings
- Intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to contribute ideas
- Excited by analytical problems and new challenges
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent technical experience); MBA or Master’s Degree a plus
- 7-10 years of Product Management experience with a focus on big data platforms powering SaaS/ analytics products (bonus points for insurtech/fintech experience)
- Experience working with large Enterprise clients with complex needs and delivering value
- Experience with multiple successful product launches in a growing market (bonus points for category defining products)
- Experience with Agile Scrum, project tasking tools (i.e. JIRA, Asana)
- Working knowledge of APIs,
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 4% match on 401(k), and unlimited PTO
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Dependent care assistance plan
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.