New York, NY /
Client Success /
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cyber security early stage investing), HSCM (premier insurance and insurtech investor) and Symantec Ventures.
We are looking for a results-oriented Associate Business Analyst to focus on supporting client engagement to help them in understanding and getting value from our cyber risk analytics. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in shaping how the (re)insurance manages this new and evolving risk. We want an individual who demonstrates a desire to learn, is intrigued by complex risks and modeling their uncertainty, plus has a passion for delivering exceptional value to clients.
The role sits within the Client Partner subteam of our Client Success function. It provides a critical role to support clients in understanding and getting the most out of our modelling technology. Our functional mission statement is: Make customers successful through demonstrating the value of our analytics to support their evolving critical business needs. We act as the voice of the customer internally, and the face of CyberCube within the (re)insurance ecosystem. The Associate Business Analyst will support the Client Success team in delivering actionable business value for clients in the use of our modeling analytics.
- Fully understand and become conversant in all aspects of the CyberCube modeling software product and be able to explain clearly to clients
- Work with Strategic Client Partners on key accounts to deliver client success & growth
- With supervision, run technical training and onboarding for multiple cyber insurance clients across the entire cyber insurance value chain
- Support Client Success team members in delivering analysis of client data
- Liaise with the CyberCube analytics and engineering teams to resolve client questions and requests.
- Assist in establishing definition of product success within clients
- Assist in product documentation to enable clients to validate and embed models into their business processes
- Maintain Gainsight / Hubspot records for feature & information requests and client account metrics
- Drive client satisfaction in all aspects of use of our accumulation modeling software product
- Act as an ambassador for CyberCube Analytics in the insurance market
- Provide practical advice and insight to enable clients to maximize utility of software
- Cat risk management / risk & actuarial background
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues including cyber risk insurance
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability in relationship building
- Technical presentation skills
- Expert use of Excel or other database tools
- Technical understanding of financial modelling for insurance
- Strong numeracy skills
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in specialty (re)insurance
- Minimum Bachelor's degree education
- Demonstrated interest in cyber security issues
- Experience working in exposure management, actuarial science or capital modelling
- Excellent technical presentation skills and ability to influence
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to execution of deliverables
- Fluent computer / Office skills
- As a start-up there will be a lot of flexibility, including standard global work from home day
- Shared workspace in and working on client sites.
- 10% travel can be expected, primarily to continental Europe and USA
Why You'll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 4% match on 401(k), and unlimited PTO
- Meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Dependant care assistance plan
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.