Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack
San Francisco, CA /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
CyberCube is looking for a Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack, this can be a remote option.
Our Technology Stack:
- Leading the design and implementation of software features
- Providing technical expertise to other developers
- Mentoring junior developers in software development best practices
- Coordinating tool and library selections, development environment improvements, and process refinements
- Applying software development and testing best practices
- Reviewing code for quality and correctness
- Performing advanced research and troubleshooting defects and customer issues
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science or related field of study preferred
- Experience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.js
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Experience with build tools like webpack, npm
- An understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and microservices
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS, NoSQL databases
- Experience as technical lead of a high performing Scrum team
- Minimum 2 years experience developing front-end web user interfaces with React
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.