Growth Marketing Manager
Tallinn, Estonia /
Industry Engagement /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Exceptionally well-funded startup that has raised over $100MM of capital from top-tier investors that has no need for any additional capital in this current market environment
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to >100 people globally).
4) Explosive client base growth path with a >99% retention rate.
5) An incredibly diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
6) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. Cyber Risk Solution of the Year & Stress Scenario Software of the Year in 2023). We were recognized with 9 awards in 2022.
7) Senior leadership has a continuous commitment to team members doing the best work of their careers.
8) CyberCube is just a place where you can get things done!
9) Ranked #11 on Forbes America's Best Startup Employers.
We are seeking a highly talented Growth Marketing Manager to join our team and help build the foundation for our marketing initiatives. As an early member of the marketing team, you will be instrumental in driving the sales pipeline by wearing many demand generation hats, including driving brand awareness, launching ABM campaigns, optimizing lead funnels, and guiding tech stack development. You will work closely with sales and marketing teammates and report directly to the Principal Growth Marketing Manager.
You’ll be working with the Principal Growth Marketing Manager to contribute to and enrich the overall marketing strategy. Ideally, you’ll have a background in B2B SaaS marketing and already know your way around Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Hubspot.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A dynamic marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience and a proven track record of driving revenue growth through inbound and account-based marketing strategies. As an experienced marketing professional, you should be well-versed in the latest marketing trends and techniques, with a deep understanding of the nuances of the B2B SaaS market.
- A collaborative team player who can lead by example and work effectively with the entire Go-To-Market team. You must possess strong leadership and team-building skills to thrive in this role.
- A holistic view of marketing is essential. Although no one can be an expert in all channels, you must be able to understand how channels work and integrate with each other to build successful cross-channel campaigns.
- We need an analytical thinker who can properly track campaign performance and make data-driven decisions. This requires the ability to quickly identify insights, analyze data, and optimize campaigns to drive results.
- Creativity is a must-have trait. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to experiment with new and bold ideas that push the boundaries of traditional marketing. You'll have the freedom to take risks and think outside the box to create high-impact campaigns.
- Someone who is curious and entrepreneurial. Marketing is constantly evolving, and new technologies are transforming what is possible. We need a candidate who is eager to learn, roll up their sleeves, and stay on top of emerging trends to create innovative campaigns that will set us apart from our competitors.
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating, Setting-up and Maintaining multi/cross-channel demand generation and ABM campaigns – including PPC, sponsored content, paid social, and marketing automation, nurturing and improving the customer’s journey to acquisition (and retention)
- Liaising with our SDR, Sales and Client Account teams to create alignment and feedback loops
- Working with our content marketing team to review and produce content for our website, newsletters, blog articles and sales materials to help inform our customer base
- Create and implement measurable marketing strategies that drive revenue and increase brand awareness
- Develop new and existing channels to drive performance and brand awareness according to strategic plans
- Track, monitor, and report key performance metrics so we see what works
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve pipeline goals
- Launch integrated campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, virtual events, and more
- Contribute to ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Optimize our online experience from paid ads to the website, to lead capture
- Work in Hubspot to create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets—including emails, landing pages, and forms
Why You'll Love it Here
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Meaningful equity
- Vision and dental coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
- Extra vacation days during winter holidays
- Opportunity to participate in a secondment program
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.