Senior Technical Project/Program Manager
San Francisco, CA /
1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
CyberCube is looking to hiring a talented Senior Technical Program Manager who can be part of a world-class team, building products for the insurance industry. This role is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on our high-performance computing environment. Be part of the vision to create the best SaaS product.
- Lead technical projects that span several functions and geographies, coordinating and supporting work across these and ensuring on-time delivery of the projects.
- Establish an initial overall plan of new product projects, including defining the time schedule, scope, risk analysis, and resource estimates.
- Ensure alignment with stakeholders, technical leads, and executives on other teams to enable the delivery of complex projects.
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders and define initial communication paths. Lead and define all local collaboration channels such as meetings, groups, and reports.
- Act as a local escalation point for issues affecting the delivery of projects and facilitate the resolution of issues where support outside of the project team is required.
- Acts as a conduit for feedback on existing and new processes as they are defined and implemented
- 8+ years in project management, program management, product management, or engineering management focused on the delivery of complex applications
- 5+ years architecting, building, testing, or delivering SaaS applications, microservices, or data pipelines
- 3+ years practicing Scrum software development in roles such as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Strong project management experience in building scalable initiatives, defining roadmaps, and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective projects
- Hands-on technical experience in an enterprise-focused field
- Proven experience communicating, managing, and mitigating risk
- Strong communication and presentation skills, oral and written, to all levels of an organization
- Experience leveraging AWS or other cloud infrastructures preferred
- Cybersecurity, insurance or other related market focus a plus
Why you’ll love it here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 4% match on 401(k), and unlimited PTO
- Meaningful early-stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home when necessary
- Dependant care assistance plan
- The company supported mentorship program
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.