Cybersecurity Sales Executive - US
CyBourn, US /
Hybrid, available to meet in-person in DC area on weekly basis
CyBourn is a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) organization with a unique approach towards servicing clients. Our CREST accredited Security Operations Center (SOC) combines advanced monitoring services and threat detection capabilities with best-in-class business risk assessment to provide the optimal incident response approach for every client. We integrate threat intelligence, event monitoring, security analytics and incident response, while catalyzing machine learning and automation orchestration to detect targeted cyberattacks.
Established in 2018 in Europe, CyBourn boasts its SOC in Bucharest, Romania, and an R&D Lab in Naples, Italy. In 2022, we launched a sales hub in the Mid Atlantic, marking our full expansion into the US market.
The Cybersecurity Sales Executive will be responsible for hunting new business through prospecting, networking, and targeted outreach. This role offers base salary, benefits, and commissions based on sales quotas, with no cap on quota.
- Drive new sales for CyBourn's Security Operations Center and cyber consulting services while championing CyBourn’s solutions and services.
- Showcase solutions and services to potential customers through demos.
- Research, initiate and develop a network of potential leads and prospects for CyBourn.
- Employ a dual strategy to close deals via direct sales and channel sales, with a focus on targeting MSPs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Experience in seeking out RFPs and aiding with their composition.
- Actively participate in relevant industry and networking events.
- Participate in online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads.
- Assist in actively promoting CyBourn's solutions through established social media channels, by spotlighting industry challenges, new and emerging threats, and addressing pain points in the current environment.
- Provide weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports on sales, and financial measures.
- Proven track record in sales. Prior experience selling cybersecurity services is a must.
- Candidates with established relationships with Managed Service Providers (MSPs), which can be leveraged to boost channel sales opportunities, will receive priority.
- Proficient in understanding and navigating complex solution service sales processes, and effectively presenting to prospects.
- Self-starter with hunting mindset.
- Proficient understanding of diverse cybersecurity technologies, including SIEM, EDR, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management, and the Zero-Trust approach, among others.
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in implementing commonly used CRM tools.
- Ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving desired outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, in conjunction with experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts.
- Based in the US, mid-Atlantic region preferred. Travel as needed.
Come Join Us!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity that will help you achieve your professional goals and propel your career forward? Look no further than CyBourn!
As a fast-growing and motivated company, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who want to be a part of our dynamic team. We are committed to investing in our employees' futures, providing them with the tools and resources needed to succeed and reach their full potential.
Joining CyBourn means that you will be part of an exciting journey towards success. We believe in providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative work environment, where they can grow and develop their skills while contributing to the success of our company.
We are seeking individuals who are driven, passionate, and excited about the world of cybersecurity. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting your career, we welcome all applicants who share our values and are eager to learn and grow.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and want to be a part of an exciting and growing company, consider joining CyBourn. We can't wait to hear from you and see how we can work together to achieve great things.
At CyBourn, we are committed to combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.