Senior Cloud Information Security Consultant (Remote - East)
CyBourn, US /
CyBourn ensures the long-term success of our clients by providing talented, passionate, and specialized security consulting expertise. We are looking for motivated consultants with strong customer service skills to help our clients assess, design, and build effective security programs. The successful candidate for the role will be able to guide clients though Cloud security assessments, improvements, and migrations while driving overall Cloud strategy.
As a Cloud Strategy Consultant, you are responsible for developing and overseeing a cloud computing strategy for our customers. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. The cloud strategist will provide customers with industry best practice and insight regarding cloud application architecture and deployment in cloud environments. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills, be adept in leading multiple projects under tight deadlines, and possess in-depth experience in security event monitoring, cyber threat intelligence, and/or computer incident response.
What you will do at CyBourn
- Develop roadmaps and recommendations to drive client enhancements of their cloud security architecture, governance, and standards.
- Identify, incorporate, and articulate cloud security best practices such as DevSecOps strategy, Zero Trust design, and cloud incident response.
- Perform security configuration assessments of a client’s cloud platforms - such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Perform security configuration reviews for common cloud-based SaaS platforms, including Microsoft 365 (M365) and Google Workspace.
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues, or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- 5+ years of experience with architecting, designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on commercial Cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and Google
- 4+ years of experience cloud computing concepts and how security controls are applied to those cloud-based technologies.
- 2+ year experience implementing industry-leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients’ cloud security frameworks using industry standards such as CIS Benchmarks, Cloud Security Alliance, and NIST SP 800-144, 800-145, 800-291, and 800-322.
- 1+ year experience with cloud governance and the ability to convey governance principles to cloud computing in terms of policies
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Certifications related to specific Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) or industry-standard cloud certifications (e.g. CCSP, CCSK, etc.)
- Proven ability and understanding of the components that comprise a successful cloud information security program
- Ability to successfully interface with clients as a trusted advisor and manage expectations
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a clear and concise manner
Are you looking for a new career opportunity that will help you achieve your professional goals and propel your career forward? Look no further than CyBourn!
As a fast-growing and motivated company, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who want to be a part of our dynamic team. We are committed to investing in our employees' futures, providing them with the tools and resources needed to succeed and reach their full potential.
Joining CyBourn means that you will be part of an exciting journey towards success. We believe in providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative work environment, where they can grow and develop their skills while contributing to the success of our company.
We are seeking individuals who are driven, passionate, and excited about the world of cybersecurity. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting your career, we welcome all applicants who share our values and are eager to learn and grow.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and want to be a part of an exciting and growing company, consider joining CyBourn. We can't wait to hear from you and see how we can work together to achieve great things.
At CyBourn, we are committed to combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.