Head of Cybersecurity Content
Content and Community – Content
With over 2.5 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
Cybrary is looking for a dynamic leader to accelerate the growth of cyber content on our platform and to provide thought leadership in the space. The Director of Cybersecurity will become a central owner of the cybersecurity roadmap on the Cybrary platform guiding the industry towards the next generation of subject matter experts. You will also be the in-house subject matter expert on cybersecurity trends and stay ahead of the curve in developing state of the art courses and career pathways.
What you will do
- Provide thought leadership and trend analysis on the latest threats and exploits in cyber
- Establish the curriculum roadmap for cybersecurity training on the Cybrary platform
- Build multiple modalities of content for instruction, including but not limited to video, assessments, coding, hands-on labs, and study guides
- Work within a cross-functional team to drive content development in support of the following Cybrary platform career pathways: Penetration Testing, SOC Analysis, Security Engineering, Network Operations, Security Management and Systems Administration
- Coach other Cybrary community instructors on content selection
- Expand partnerships with key vendors, empowering them to develop the content needed for our extensive user baseCollaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and execute Cybrary Live courses
- Train the Cybrary sales and marketing team members with subject matter expertise in the field of cybersecurity
- Manage the content advisory board for the development of best in class content in the spaceIdentify strategic opportunities for Cybrary to expand its reach by planning and executing research on key topics, including whitepapers
- Establish critical partnerships with companies and dynamic leaders across the industry
Skills you bring
- Subject matter expertise - you are a leader within your field
- Proven content development and online teaching experience
- Partnership management and/or sales engineering experience
- A desire to give back to the community - you recognize the opportunity to support others in their career development
- Qualitative interview design expertise and research experience a plus
Cybrary, headquartered in College Park, MD, is an equal opportunity, venture-backed startup leading the cybersecurity and IT industry in developing solutions to bring together an ecosystem of content, professionals, and companies to close the employment gap in these fields. We are on an amazing journey - come join our team!